The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
Award Submission Criteria
- Submit a fiction or nonfiction writing sample that reflects the Bethany House Publishers portfolio of literature. Whether you write fiction or nonfiction, you understand where you would fit as a Bethany House Publishers author. Tip: consider some of the criteria for the Faith Radio Crystal Communicator Award for overall direction in content and tone.
- Your submission should take into account technique, tone, grammar, and flow. You know who you are and you know your target audience.
- 750-1,000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2018.