The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Your submission reflects the fact that you’ve done your homework and you know what Bethany House Publishers publishes. Whether you write fiction or non-fiction, you understand where you’d fit as a Bethany House Publishers author. *Consider some of the criteria from the Faith Radio Crystal Communicator Award for overall direction in content and tone
- Your submission reflects your unique voice in a genre Bethany House Publishers publishes. Judges will pay attention to technique, tone, grammar, and flow.
*You know who you are and you know your target audience.
- 750-1,000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2017.