The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
Award Submission Criteria
- Submit a short devotional.
- Your submission reflects the heart and messaging of BroadStreet.
- You bring a fresh voice and perspective to a timeless truth.
- Maximum 250-500 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2018.