The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Please submit a short devotional.
- Your submission reflects the heart and messaging of DaySpring.
- You bring a fresh voice and perspective to a timeless truth.
- Maximum 800 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2017.