The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to make the Conference accessible to as many people as possible. It is our hope that this scholarship might be the opportunity for you to attend. Scholarship winners receive standard registration to the Conference and are guaranteed a one-on-one appointment with a University of Northwestern faculty member. If you paid for registration to the Conference and are selected as a winner, you will be reimbursed the standard registration rate.
- Age 15-18 in high school (can be current high school students in post-secondary enrollment options)
- 750-1,000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages, PDF or Word files only.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- All literary genres welcome.
- Freshness, creativity, adherence to literary technique, and well edited.
- Intention to develop as a writer professionally as indicated on the submission form.
- Deadline: March 31st, 2017.