The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Age 15 and above.
- You have at least one publishing credential to your name (articles, books, devotionals, etc.).
*Please list your publishing credentials (date, publisher, type of piece).
- Your submission should share a bit about your vision, hopes, and dreams as a writer. What do you want to accomplish in your lifetime and why?
- 750-1000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2017.