The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
Award Submission Criteria
- Submit a fiction or nonfiction writing sample that clearly portrays and conveys the authority of the Gospel.
- You have at least one publishing credential to your name (articles, books, devotionals, etc.).
- Please list your publishing credentials (publisher, date, type of submission).
- 750-1000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- One entry per person.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2018.