The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Age 15 to 24.
- Your submission reveals a unique and purposeful sense of direction. You know where you want to go as a writer. You have a clear voice and a consistent message. While many take years to figure out their ‘lane’ you’re already on your way to honing your craft and gaining momentum.
- Your submission is clean with minimal errors. You care as much about a clean submission as you do the content of your piece.
- 750-1,000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2017.