The Northwestern Christian Writers Conference seeks to honor distinguished writing and talent at the Conference in the presence of one's peers. Awards will be presented to the winners at the end of the Conference. This year, there are 5 awards in which Conference registrants may submit entries.
Award Submission Criteria
- Submit a fiction or nonfiction writing sample that reveals a unique and purposeful sense of plot or direction. Have a clear voice and a consistent message.
- Open to attendees age 19 to 25.
- Your submission is clean with minimal errors. You care as much about a clean submission as you do the content.
- 750-1,000 words. Double-spaced, 12-point font, numbered pages.
- Submission must be unpublished, original work that has not won any previous accolades.
- One entry per person.
- Must be registered for the Conference.
- Submission deadline: May 31st, 2018.